Saturday 2 July 2011

Vita Felice Bags :)

Hey guys, Nyanko here from Tokyo Japan! :) Just woke up its like 5:30 am over here. I tried to stay asleep but couldn't so I decided to blog. I decided to blog about the beauty things I encounter in Japan on this blog (since our blog is a beauty blog). Today I will be blogging about two bags I bought online. The store is called VitaFelice http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/vitafelice/ . I have to say I am quite impressed with the bags! :) Here are some pics comparing how they look on the site and real life:
Bag #1 on site:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/vitafelice/vp-5003ol/

and here is how it looks like in reality:



Here is bag #2 :)! http://item.rakuten.co.jp/vitafelice/190097/

 I got bag #2 in brown :) heres the pic:



I myself was very impressed with the pink bag. I am in love with it! So...I will be using the brown bag here in Japan LOL.
The material is sturdy and well..cute! Also while I'm at it, let me tell you guys: I am in love with ribbons! I love ribbons on everything! Ribbons on my bags, ribbons on my clothes, ribbons on my shoes! Ribbon whore wtf.
I might update about quality if it breaks or anything during my stay LOL but so far, I do recommend these two bags XD. They are $20 Canadian each! it's a good investment! :) I am happy.
Meriko did this in a post before, so Ill do it here. I give this... a 4/5 stars. Not perfect just because it looks a little better on the site, but overall I still am in love with both bags because they are just so cute! :)
Sorry I'm laching some pics, but heres a few more of me holding the bag :)
 

-Nyanko

5 comments:

  1. Love this bag! I just wish it was a bit longer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just an awesome bag! I love it <3

    Please check out my cute Forever21 tools & accessories giveaway! -- It's my first one :)

    www.happykikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying this info.

    ReplyDelete