Tuesday 25 October 2011

Outfit Post #4! - 12 outfits! (:

Hey there!!!(:

Again, I apologize for the lack of posts...we are both dead busy ;(
But I HAVE been snapping pics of my outfits! ..most of the days anyways xD
So here's another outfit post! (: It's starting to get really chilly in Canada, so lots and lots of sweaters! I'm sorry if some of the pieces get repetitive, but my closet is limited too~haha

Also, I dyed my hair with the Prettia hair dye recently! So look forward to a review on that coming soon (:

Well then, hope you enjoy!



























 Comments and questions always welcome! (:

5 comments:

  1. ahhh
    i like all of them instead of the dress in ur fifth outfit hehheee
    but i really like ur hat and legwarmer in the eighth outfit!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how cute! A lot of your outfits definitely have that Reto-girly & Mode look that's been very popular in Gyaru lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, This's real fairy! I like pink shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All nice - helped by the lovely model

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, you structure enlightening articles.

    Keep making such amazing post,


    Thanks for sharing.

    Are You Looking for local or outstation rides ? Best taxi services. Book Aashi holidays service & enjoy your trips.


    Taxi services in Jaipur |

    Taxi in jaipur |

    Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi |



    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete