Sunday 12 June 2011

Asahi's Reset Body Diet Bar

Well hi there :)!


It's Nyanko posting today~ 
So, people should know that I am on a constant diet, and take much interest in weight loss related things/topics. 
So today I will be posting about... a Diet bar! So, when my mom went back to Japan, she also brought with her some diet snacks that were being sold in Japan. Today I felt like sharing the "Reset Body" diet bar made by Asahi. Now, Asahi is usually known for their beers... so for them to have a diet bar is somewhat a throw-off. But I like to try out new things, so I did and I am glad I did! 


They are basically 2 bars per package, each bar 40 calories. So in that 80 calorie package, this soy-based bar includes fiber, protein and a nice sweet taste to boot! I think thats pretty damn amazing :)! This keeps me away from useless snacking on unnecessary fatty foods, helping me through my diet. 


May I also mention how cute the packaging is?? So portable too! Can just stick it in your purse or something and pull it out when you get the hunger pangs. 






Personally, I think the strawberry flavour is the best. The chocolate one I haven't tried, but my mom says its terrific... butI don't recommend the mixed fruit one! It tastes horrid... but what makes me want to recommend this bar so much is the strawberry flavour. It's like having a bar, protein, strawberry milkshake, and fiber all at once! Almost to the point where you don't even feel like its a diet bar! Just a snack :) I eat this along with my fruits for lunch and altogether those fill me up and satisfy both my hunger and sweettooth. 


This is my attempt at a review, since I only see like one other person reviewing this product on google :) I recommend this bar, and am quite happy with it ^^ 


When I'm on lunch...I'm all like...


 And then when I get my bar, I'm all like...
Nom nom nom nom nom. 


And I camwhore with my bar. Yumyumyummm. I'm sorrryyy. Nyanko is a camwhore teehee. :3 
Lets add to the camwhoreness! 
^This picture is not meaningless my dears. This has everything to do with Merigon's previous post ^^ I'm not wearing such dramatic lashes, but the ones I wore today were the cross kind. I abandoned them for awhile, and tried them out again today! Not bad not bad! I might start wearing them again ^^ 


Anyway. Thats the end of my blogpost :) Hope I convinced some people to try it? teehee. Sorry so long blogpost Meri. >.< Merigon and I haven't camwhored together lately. We rly need to ^^ <3 




Thanks for reading~ 
Nyanko 

3 comments:

  1. I AM ON A CONSTANT DIET TOO T______T I just went around fancl yesterday and saw they had 40kcal biscuits. But then I gfigured my mom would KILL me then give me a lecture. So I'm sticking to soyjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @elizabeth: thanks for checking out this blog! ^^

    soyjoy! honestly i'v seen them around but never tried them before. how are they?

    I find dieting like...I don't try to overdo it because ill just fall into rebound, but I try to incorporate it into my daily routine ^^

    -Nyanko

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny and cute ^_^

    please visit too my blog
    http://mariozoner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete