Wednesday 8 June 2011

meriko monogatari : falsies look つけま!

 Helloooo there (:

merigon posting today on the looks I wore recently to prom and music banquet (; 
I'm reallyyy starting to get into falsies lately. they're just soo pretty, and once you get the hang of it, its actually easier and faster to apply then mascara :O 
tehehe 付け睫毛最高~♪


Prom::
  • wearing falsies on both top and bottom
  • I actually stacked 2 sets of falsies on the top, cause I wanted the look to be more dramatic xD. I really like how it turned out (:
  • I actually took this after prom...so the makeup is kinda smudged and all.....so smart of me not to take a pic before orz







Music Banquet::
with nyanko~
  • wearing falsies on the top, mascara for the bottom
  • we both had pretty simple looks that day, except for the dramatic lashes :P



FALSIES LOVVEEEEEE
haha yeaaaa, thats pretty much it xD
short post :D

if you love falsies too,
comment, follow, subscribe!

じゃあ~またね~
see you next time~

- ;merigon 

4 comments: