Saturday 18 June 2011

meriko randoms: Webkare!

Hi guys~ It's Nyanko here ^^ Today I'll be posting about a super popular virtual boyfriend site: http://web-kare.jp/




I first heard about this from my Dad's worker, and checked it out, out of curiosity. 
The point of this site is to pick a guy out of four potential princes to ultimately make your boyfriend. This boy is chosen in the beginning when you create your account. They all have names, but in this game you are allowed to custom name your man. There are four boys to choose from:


First boy is Ayakawa Ryuji. (Again, you can rename him after). Ryuji is the "rebel" tough boy in this game. He is known to be a school delinquent and tough fighter. So much so that people from other schools know him! Although he seems tough, once you get to know him better, he opens up and you realize how cute he can be. He is an aspiring music artist, who never leaves home without his headphones. He will always care for you, even though he may not show it at times. Can get jealous sometimes but will always be there for you when you need him. His older brother is a teacher at the school. Why do I know so much about him? Because he is the one I picked for myself :) His quote (from the picture) says: "If you weren't here, I wouldn't even attend school". Is that not just the most touching thing? 


Second man is Ayakawa Tsukasa. (teehee reminds me of Domyouji from Hana Yori Dango XD). I'm not too sure about him... but I do know that he is Ryuji's older brother and also a teacher at the school. He teaches language (国語)and is a gentle, nice teacher who's popular with the ladies. He is constantly worried about his trouble making younger brother. He seems like the calm, cool and collected sexy type XD. His quote says: "You're next period class is with me right? You mustn't be late"...eh. To me this is less touching but maybe some teacher-moe people would love this. 


The 3rd boy is Aiba Shun. He is the cutsey-type who also happens to be a basketball player. He's always very happy, bright and is popular with everybody. He's part of the basketball team and while he's superb at sports and anything physical, in terms of academics...he's not so great. He's a bit on the short side, so that is his complex. His dream is to be able to make a dunk shot. Somehow he reminds me of Kikumari Eiji from Prince of Tennis! Perhaps its the mysterious bandage factor. His quote says: "Don't blame me if you fall in love with me after seeing me play Basketball!" I think thats pretty damn cute :) 


Last boy is Souma Kaoru. He is the super academic, megane type. He is the president of school council. His grades are top of the school and during exams his name is always very high. Although he's very serious and strict looking, he also has a cute side to him, which is making cookies. OMG thats too cute! He's all serious and hardworking so its hard to get near him...but then BAM. He likes making cookies and baking. Imagine making cookies with him~ So cute! :) He reminds me of Tezuka from Prince of Tennis hehe. His quote says: "Lately theres been a disturbance..." 




There are other things you can do with webkare as well! You can make a profile at プロフso that other members can check our your profile. ミニログis like a  twitter within the site, where you can update your status and choose who you share each status post to (you can make it only to friends, only to yourself and to everybody). Although I've never tried it, I believe おえかきis a place where you can draw with others. There are many things on this site that I have yet to try. It is important to know that in order to get closer with your boyfriend, you must update your status and click on him daily. 


Keep in mind that this is also a social networking site, so you have the potential to interact with other users (and meet their boyfriends! haha). I hear you can also switch up boyfriends...although I'm not entirely sure how.  Flirt with them? haha 


^thats an example of what you would see with your Kare (boyfriend). So far, according to this my man loves me 63%! This number increases as you interact with him daily. Basically you click on him after updating your status and you're guaranteed to increase your love percentage. Sometimes when you click them, an event or, CG occurs. It's all very cute, and alot of them make you squeal inside ^^. I love getting CGs but unfortunately you can only save 3 at a time unless you pay for more album space. Me being broke always have to delete one to save a new one orz ;__; 


Thats about it for today! Go join webkare now!! And friend me ^^ My account is there: http://web-kare.jp/home/nyankohimes2


Have fun! 


-Nyanko <3 

2 comments:

  1. I like Tsukasa.
    8'DD
    I have a thing for working men. LOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @meki:

    LOOL yesss. he's so suave but then hes not XDD teacher student love...every girls dream LOL

    ReplyDelete