Thursday 22 September 2011

Heroine Mascara to the Rescue!

Nyanko here! 

Have you ever had the horrible feeling of your lashes still feeling sticky even after you've removed your makeup? 
I've definitely experienced that before. In fact, whenever I wear makeup! 

or....so it USED to be... 

While I was in Japan, I discovered 3 makeup removing products that I am now just crazy about! Today I'm going to share with you the one that's mainly for mascara. 

The product is... *drumroll* 

Heroine Mascara Remover! :) While I was in Japan, I purchased some Heroine Mascara (which I super recommend by the way, I like it quite a bit :) ) which at the time (due to a special) came with the mascara remover! 

This is what the product looks like. 


Yes, the pink colour is very pretty :) It makes you feel very nice using it. ANYWAY... 

At first I was very skeptical, I mean...how many makeup removers claim to remove mascara and yet suck at their job? COUNTLESS. But this, made especially for mascara removal DOES IT ALL. After using this, most of my eye makeup is able to come off, leaving me little to wash off after ^^ 

I'll share some ...pics of how I use it ^^ 

^ok that's like...my with all my makeup :)....I think my makeup wasn't the greatest that day ;_;... but thats ok, I can still make a point about the niceness of this mascara remover.. I think :3 

^alright. So in above picture, I have removed my falsies and... you see my sparse and few little kat lashes. :( Anyway, they are clearly (hopely you can see..) coated with mascara. 

^here is what the remover looks like. You can see, it's made much like a mascara. It's a watery-white substance. 
^So, much like applying mascara, I coat my lashes with this remover. It's so easy, truly its just like you're applying mascara! 
^Here you can see my mascara-remover coated lashes! Looks dewy?? 

^Then, just use a tissue or cotton piece to wipe off the mascara (this also tends to remove most of the other eye makeup too! It's killing many birds with one stone ^^) and that is what my naked eye looks like... T_T 

 ^And...just for the sake of personal humiliation, I will post that pic of what my eye looks like with and without makeup, side by side!....and my forehead out. Now everyone will stop telling me that I might be able to pull off sidebangs LOL Clearly, my hairstyle is the way it is for a reason ;_; I have a large forehead </3 

So to end this off, I will just say that... I personally love this mascara remover! :) I definitely recommend it, unless you like sleeping with your lashes sticky. 

Happy Nyanko is Happy! :) Hope you enjoyed this post! ^^ See you next time~ 

2 comments:

  1. I generally swear by all of Heroine Make's products. (They lured me in with the beautiful packaging, and the Rose of Versailles art) and I'm glad to see the mascara remover is no exception. I see this out in my local Marukai all the time, so I'll definitely pick some up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Abbie! :)

    I agree! Heroine Make's products are quite amazing. I tested out their products in their bus (I'm not sure if you know what I'm talking about, but they had this event thing where you could test out their products in this pink bus XD) and I was so impressed :)

    And your right! Their products are just so pretty too! A plus!

    ReplyDelete