Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sweetly Seabreeze

Haiya Nyanko here! :) I know, haven't blogged in forever >< forgive me :3

Anyway! Today I'm going to be doing a little love-post about...*dundundun* Seabreeze! Seabreeze is a deodorant-like liquid that is used by many to stay fresh ! :) A liquid deodorant water, per say. It feels extremely good on the skin and helps keep you...well un-gross! :)  When I was in Japan,  I asked my friend about popular products in terms of with high-school, middle-school students and she told me "Seabreeze! Everyone has it. It's like a must-have item!" And so, I went off on a hunt to find one.


Here's a pic of the product before I opened it. You can tell it's unopened cause of the seal at the top :) I bought the peach cooler flavour by the way! 

So, even though you guys don't need an entire tut on how to use deodorant (LOL) I'm gonna put up some pics anyway of the..."process" (I'm so damn lame lol)

^ok Guys. Here is my seabreeze. Still spiffy, unopened and nice. Just showing it off, obviously. 


^Then I shake it. Because before you use sea breeze, you must shake the product for the little deodorant particles to mix...or something. The powder bits, if you will XD

^Finally took off the seal! and it's open, ready for a test :) Let's see how this baby looks.
^ok ignore my messy floor please! :) I put the product out on my hand.

^It's a bit hard to see, but if you look you can see the white watery liquid in the palm of my hand. It's very watery, not creamy and seems very fresh (not sticky).

^Ok! So I just tested the product on my neck area....

^And voila! I feel all fresh and un-custy! I feel refreshed and everything!

Overall I think this product is good and I see why it's such a hit in Japan. During sweaty times or extremely hot weathers, this is a perfect way to freshen up, without constant showers. (I'm not saying don't shower T_T I'm saying like, no need to shower 15 times a day).

Seabreeze comes at about 600yen (rounded up) which is about $6.00~$7.00 Canadian dollars. I think it's a pretty decent price.

FOR GIRLS: There is a way to become a hit with all the boys in high school using the power of owning seabreeze. I read this in a magazine, but apparently one way to attract men....is always carrying a spare seabreeze that you can lend to sexy boys who forgot their own at home. Then when they are in trouble and like "oh geez man, I forgot my Sea breeze at home..." or "Oh no I ran out of sea breeze MAJIDE" you can tap them on the shoulder, and offer them your extra bottle. Apparently it makes men think "oh...she's cute. and So prepared, I'm into that...mmmmm *licks lips*".

ok! So, without further ado, I will post some camwhore pics I took with this beautiful product that comes in many colours/flavours.



Thanks for reading! :) Every view matters and every comment Merigon and I celebrate <3 

-Nyankohime

3 comments:

  1. ...just how many sexy boys in Japan use Seabreeze!?!!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Seabreeze! I see this in Nicola magazine all the time, and I've really wanted to try it. All the scents sound absolutely wonderful! I'll definitely have to pick some up soon. Thanks for the review! And lol, about using deodorant to pick up guys. Oh Japan. Never change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyanko here :)

    @Meki: HAHAHAHA Apparently all the boys use it ;)... or the ones who smell good at least ;) hahaha

    @Abbie: Yeah! I'v smelled all the scents and most of them are soo nice! Definitely pick one up and tell me how it goes! XD ...

    and hahaha! I know right? Japan would teach girls to pick up guys with deodorant water :P

    Thanks for the comments <3

    ReplyDelete