Friday 9 September 2011

MUJI Almond Jelly! ♥

I'm sure most of you have heard of the Japanese brand Muji?


Muji is mostly popular for their stationary products, like the cheap and great quality pens and pencils I always keep in my pencil case (: But Muji also sells many other products such as clothing, household items, makeup and even snacks! While I was in Tokyo this summer, I picked up a few snack items from Muji - one being the Almond Jelly Mix. Let me share my love for this store with you xD



As you can see, all the instructions on the back are written in Japanese. But no worries! This almond jelly mix is super easy to make! Let me show you (:



So first of all , the ingredients you'll need are :
  • 1 package of Almond Jelly Mix
  • Milk, 250 ml
  • Hot Water, 250 ml
And a big bowl and tool for mixing your ingredients (I just used a big spoon).

For the milk, you're going to have to heat it up, make sure it's HOT. So after measuring the amount, you can use either the microwave or stove (:



Meanwhile, get your 250ml of hot/boiling water...

Pour it into a big bowl or container, then add your mix! It'd be good to do this while mixing, but since I was holding the camera with one hand, I couldn't orz.

The milk should be heated by now, so add that in with the rest of the ingredients, and MIX WELL! The instructions suggest to mix for about 2 minutes.


Well you feel that everything is well-mixed, pour your mix into whatever containers you like....


And throw them into the fridge! LOL
It'll take a few hours for the jelly to harden, so now all there's to do is wait! I usually leave it overnight.


And there you have almond jelly all good to eat! :D
Perfect snack and super easy to make ♥

*make sure you eat these within 2-3 days though!*

 ..who likes my SHOUNEN JUMP CUP?! ehhehehe..




So if you get the chance, don't forget to check out the snack section next time you visit a MUJI store! Lots and lots of yummies there :D

2 comments:

  1. Love your makeup in this post! :D And almond jelly is yums :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. @欣兒 aw thanks dear <3 and yeshh! love almond jelly (:

    ReplyDelete